Space To Live The Way You Want
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An outstanding opportunity exists to secure a well designed home on a generous 1769m2 block in the highly sought after suburb of Weetangera. This delightful 5 bedroom (plus study) home is perfect for growing or established families who appreciate large spaces along with peaceful surrounds. Enjoy the added bonus of living across from the popular Pinnacle Nature Reserve.
You will feel at home immediately moving from one generously proportioned room to the next. The whole family will love the north facing living areas, generous bedrooms, extra large bathrooms and the various outdoor spaces. The extra large, segregated parents' haven will surprise and delight. This residence presents a superb selection of living and entertainment areas that will complement any occasion or season of the year. Enjoy a lifestyle like no other - entertain in style or simply relax on the back deck and take in the beautiful garden vistas.
The extensive north facing backyard will suit those who like to play and explore. Make this place your own and capitalise on the huge potential this property has to offer. They don't make blocks this size anymore!
This really is the home you've been searching for.
- Lounge and dining with raked ceilings, open fireplace, ceiling fan and full length windows
- Sun-drenched family room with slow-combustion stove, cedar framed glass doors and full length windows giving gorgeous sweeping views of the garden: enjoy the warmth and cosiness while watching the parrots
- Central kitchen with Bosch dishwasher & oven, gas & electric combo cooktop, brushed steel handles and skylight
- Private and spacious parents' retreat with large ensuite, walk-through robe and north-facing floor to ceiling windows overlooking the garden
- Spacious bedrooms for the kids - all with built-in-robes
- Extra large main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Separate toilet/powder room great for guests
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Ceiling insulation
- Large laundry with clever laundry chute from the main bathroom - the kids will love using it and you'll love the fact that dirty clothes end up where they should!
- Extensive grounds with multiple garden rooms' and a botanical selection of mature plants, large productive vegetable garden and a variety of fruit trees
- Mature flowering trees and wisteria-covered pergola provide a stunning atmosphere in Spring and also shade the living rooms during summer
- Ample storage space throughout, including loft over laundry
- Double carport, with potential to be enclosed
Weetangera is attracting a premium because of its close proximity to great educational facilities such as Weetangera Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Plaza, Hawker shopping and professional precinct, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport and easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.