Family Friendly Hideaway!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is your chance to secure an ideal family home in a private, quiet street in much loved Weetangera. This property is perfect for the growing family seeking ample space, comfort and privacy while also looking to benefit from the central location.
This beautifully maintained five bedroom, three bathroom home promises a relaxed lifestyle with plenty of space for the entire family. With a versatile floor plan, this property features superb indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, renovated kitchen and ensuite, excellent storage systems and an outdoor area like no other.
The huge covered hardwood deck is perfect for those lazy Sunday afternoons, gathering with family and friends. This summer, you will love the sparkling salt-water swimming pool, low maintenance gardens, peaceful surrounds and private backyard.
This well loved family home has so many extras:
- German custom made kitchen with granite benches, induction and halogen stove top, new pyrolytic oven, fan forced conventional microwave oven, Bosch dishwasher, insinkerator, soft closing drawers, and excellent storage systems throughout entire kitchen
- Segregated family room with built-in book case and overlooking deck with sliding doors providing access to deck
- Central lounge room with quality drapes and views to deck
- Dining room with full length sliding doors providing access to deck
- Bedroom 1 with built-in-robes and renovated ensuite with German granite bench, fixtures and fittings, double shower head, ceiling to floor tiles, electric shutters, double glazed windows
- Bedroom 2 with large built-in-robes and ensuite
- Bedroom 3 and 4 with built-in-robes
- Bathroom with separate toilet, bath over shower, shutter outside
- Excellent storage space throughout - including pull down stairs to roof storage
- Double glazed windows in laundry, master bedroom and bathroom
- Additional insulation in roof
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Instant gas hot water system x 2
- Solar heated salt-water swimming pool, with chlorinator and 2 year old pump
- Mains gas to BBQ
- Beautiful garden and huge hardwood deck, paved area, private yard
- Laundry with excellent storage systems
- Convenient Robin Hood ironing board
- Low maintenance gardens with automated dripper system
- Utility area/segregated gated area with self closing door
- Double auto garage with access to side storage room and bedroom two
Here is your answer to living in one of Canberra's most central and sought after suburbs. Close proximity to the north sides' best educational facilities such as Weetangera Primary, Hawker Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Plaza, Weetangera shops, Hawker shops, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport and public transport.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.