- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful sun filled family home is located in one of Weetangera's premium streets offering size, privacy and spectacular views!
Nestled in a private leafy setting, it boasts a long list of attractive features: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus ensuite, multiple living areas offering more than enough room for the family to spread out and enjoy their own space and the beautiful landscaped gardens with entertaining area .Then there's the not so small matter of its blue chip location: close to sought after schools, shops, & public transport, a brief commute to Belconnen town centre, and a stone's throw to the popular Pinnacle walking tracks ideal for that stroll after work to walk the dog, unwind and just soak up the scenery.
The home boasts a centrally located gourmet kitchen complete with Miele cooktop, abundance of storage and stone benchtops along with a choice of multiple living rooms including a huge rumpus or teens retreat downstairs, rear deck with in ground swimming pool , ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling throughout, double car accommodation, side car access all on a generous 845m2 fully fenced yard, there are simply too many features to list here.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 25TH MARCH 2017, ONSITE AT 1.30pm
- Four bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Two bathrooms, plus ensuite
- Various living spaces including separate lounge and dining with corner window boasting beautiful views
- Huge downstairs rumpus with brand new bathroom
- Renovated kitchen overlooking the garden with Miele cooktop and plenty of storage
- North facing living area
- Solid black butt timber flooring throughout
- Ample storage with soft close drawers
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and additional reverse cycle wall unit
- Large rear deck with built in bench, perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with a 5000L water tank
- Inground swimming pool
- 845m2 block
- Double garage with ample under house storage
- Lovely outlook across Belconnen
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.