Architectural Excellence, Country Peace
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
This exceptional country estate is situated in the prestigious and highly sought after Hall region. A modern contemporary residence modelled on the famous Kaufman House in the Californian Hills, this residence has won a number of HIA house and kitchen awards. It is nestled peacefully amongst award winning professionally landscaped easy care gardens (designed by Brendan Moar) and perched high on the block to capture magnificent views along the valley towards the Brindabella Ranges and surrounding grazing pastures. From the moment you enter the home you'll see the architectural features creating a sense of space and the practical floor plan suits a modern family. Whilst open plan, there are several options for family members to find their own space, including parents retreat and segregated study/office, king size bedrooms and teenage retreat/studio. The 15 acres provides options for hobby farming, but not too much to take care of. The ideal lifestyle property!
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON 12TH NOVEMBER 2016, ONSITE AT 10AM.
- Practical sized 15 acre property with easy all weather access
- Award winning home inspired by the famous Kaufman House in the Californian Hills
- Open plan living with 12 foot high ceilings and full length windows
- Segmented Master Suite with huge walk in robe and modern ensuite with spa
- Chef's kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, quality appliances and opens to entertaining deck
- Studio/teenage retreat
- Reverse cycle airconditioning, double sided Cheminees Philippe fireplace and ceiling fans
- Argon-filled double glazing throughout
- Wool carpets, floor tiling, solid timber flooring and quality window treatments
- GPS Alarm system
- Bose indoor and outdoor sound system
- Double carport plus separate 3 car garage and shedding
- Multiple outdoor entertaining decks and covered alfresco
- Award winning landscaped garden designed by Brendan Moar.
- Spectacular tree lined (Manchurian Pear) driveway entrance.
- 96K litre in-ground concrete rainwater tank
- Two electric hot water systems
- Licensed Bore
- School bus pick up at front gate
Only a ten minute drive to Hall Village, you will enjoy this country lifestyle and find the daily commute to Canberra a breeze.
Call Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 for an appointment to inspect or come along to our next open exhibition.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
5 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.